This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, July 11, 2016

My testimony of the Book of Mormon

Hey everyone! It's been a great week here in Tokyo. I'm finally starting to feel a little lighter on my feet after our 4th of July feast! Haha. So we had a good Sunday with 2 investigators making it to church! One of them is a Chinese man named Yu who has a lot of interest and is progressing really well. And he loves basketball so we have a good connection! The work here in Senzokuike is moving along well and Elder Broberg and I are contacting some great people so we're hopeful for the future here. 

We had MLC last week which was great, probably one of the best ones I've been to. We did a ton of teaching role plays, and as a mission we are going to be focusing on our skills because we are going to get lottts of green beans within the next few months. I'm excited to take it to zone meeting! I love President Nagano. He's so smart and full of inspiration. It's pretty sweet to here Sister Nagano's testimony of him being called of God. I also got to go on exchanges last week with a Japanese Elder named Elder Ammon Kido. He's literally the biggest Japanese kid I've ever seen. Biggest as in widest, most athletic I've seen. He said he was a swimmer since age 4, and so his shoulders are wider than mine! But, it was fun out with him. 

Well, that was about our week! I want to share my testimony of the Book of Mormon. So as I think you all know, we are doing the Christlike attributes Book of Mormon challenge as a mission. As I've read and focused on Christlike attributes, I've noticed how Christlike servants of the Lord truly are, Nephi for example. Anyway, as I've read I've been able to feel the power of the Holy Ghost strengthen my testimony of this great work. I know it's true and I'm grateful for the blessings we receive from the gospel. Love you all, have a great week!

Elder Snyder and Elder Broberg
スナイダー長老とブローバーグ長老






No comments:

Post a Comment