This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, June 20, 2016

After six months in Koga, I'm going to Tokyo!

Hey everyone! It's been a good last week here in Koga, but we got transfer calls today and after 4 transfers here in Koga I'm getting transferred... To TOKYO!! I'm super, super excited! A lot of missionaries get sent to the Japan Tokyo mission and never actually get to serve in the city. But, I have been assigned to the Tokyo 2nd ward, which is actually ENGLISH proselyting!! Yeah.. That's gonna be weird. There are 2 areas in the mission with English speaking and I will be in one of them. I'm actually pretty excited to teach in English but at the same time worried that my Japanese is gonna take a hit! Haha. I guess we'll see! My new companion's name is Elder Broberg from Utah and I will be serving with him as zone leader again. It should be fun. 

I really loved my 6 months here in Koga. My testimony has grown a ton. I know that God blesses us so much when we are on the right path, even though they may not be very noticeable at that time. He loves us. He wants to bless us. And He will! I know this church is true! Love you guys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment