This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, June 13, 2016

An elder of few words....

Hey guys, looks like you're having fun! Glad you made it safe and sound in Arizona and having a good time with everyone. I got the letters you guys sent me, thanks so much! I'm glad things are going well with y'all. Im doing good here. I'm probably gonna get transferred out of Koga next week which is probably a good thing... I'm so exhausted all the time with all this bike riding. But I guess I won't speak too soon since I don't know yet! Life is great though, we're seeing good things and being blessed so I can't complain. Love you guys so much!!
Elder Snyder and Elder Fountain
スナイダー長老とファウンテン長老

No comments:

Post a Comment