This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, September 5, 2016

A God of Miracles

Hey everyone!!! Last week was awesome! One of the better weeks I've
had. First off, I love working with Elder Broberg. Sorry, we've both
been really bad at taking pictures the past 2 transfers but I'll try
and take some more to send! But, it's great and we are seeing so many
cool miracles. Our area is really doing well right now, probably the
strongest any of my areas thus far on my mission. We have so many
great people to teach right now and it's fun! I've been talking a lot
about Yu lately, and he is still doing so well. He's one of the
smartest people I know, and has been so prepared to hear the gospel.
We're also working a lot with a guy named Hirotsugu. He has been
worked on by God for a while now too. He's the son of a member and
wants to change his life. The Lord is definitely in this work. No
doubt in my mind. There are also a few others that I don't have time
to talk about right now.. But I'll update you sometime!

Moroni 17:23 For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I
will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and
forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according
to their faith.

It's true. Our personal faith will bring forth miracles in our life.
God loves us as much as he loves those you read about in the
scriptures. Seek Him out!! Love you all, talk to you next week!

Elder Snyder and Elder Broberg
スナイダー長老とブローバーグ長老

Beautiful Tokyo!


No comments:

Post a Comment