This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Awesomeness!


Dear all,

Another week in the books! Today was Temple p-day which was great. I feel like I say this every 6 weeks but I'm so grateful to be serving here not only because Tokyo is the best mission in the world, but also because we get to go to the Temple so frequently! So this week is already week 5 of the transfer. Elder Broberg and I are still together and it's going great. He's an awesome missionary so we're having a lot of fun working together.

This past week was awesome! We had 3 new guys pop up that we are able to meet frequently! One of them is a guy named Takayuki. I met him on exchanges with an Elder and we got to talk to him a lot. He is 24, loves basketball and we were able to become friends pretty quickly. We have an elders quorum basketball activity every Saturday that he came to and it was great. We met with him last night and became best friends. He lost his mom a few years ago and we were able to share with him about eternal families. We also had a guy names Jorge self refer himself and show up to church on Sunday. He seems to have a ton of interest so we're excited! Yu is also doing great as well as Hirotsugu! Things are going great in our area and the Lord is blessing us a ton. 

I'm so grateful for this mission experience. I'm learning so much and making eternal friends. I'm grateful for the gospel and for the change that it makes in people's lives. I hope that we all are strengthening our testimonies everyday and looking for opportunities to help others. Love you all! Have a great week!

Picture: this is an one of my favorite Elders I was with in the MTC, Elder Takayama. He just got home from his mission and found out I was serving in his Ward!! Awesome!!

image1.JPG

Elder Snyder and Elder Broberg
スナイダー長老とブローバーグ長老

No comments:

Post a Comment