This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Love and prayers from Tokyo

Hey everyone, it's been a good week. The weather is starting to get
cooler, which means fall is right around the corner. The work here is
still going well. We're also getting a lot of meals with members which
is the best! Love eating with the members and we usually take an
investigator along which is great as well. I haven't mentioned
anything about my Japanese lately, but it's getting decent. But, just
when I think it's good, I'll talk to someone or watch a church video
with tough Japanese and I'll realize how far I still have to go to get
this dang language down! Still working on it...

The work is good. Our investigator Hirotsugu is doing well right now.
He came to church in a full suit yesterday which was awesome! He is
progressing so well. Also doing some finding as well which is always
fun.

Okay well, that's about all for this week. I hope you're doing well!
Much love and prayers from Tokyo. I'm super excited to watch
conference next week, but I hope you were all able to feel a desire to
improve from it. The leaders of the church are amazing! Have a great
week!




No comments:

Post a Comment