This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Tokyo Temple

Hey everyone! Today was temple p-day. It was great as always. General
Conference was awesome! I really love conference more and more each
time I watch it. There's so much that we can learn and apply from the
amazing leaders of the church. Always such a great testimony builder.
I hope you all start rereading the talks asap! Sorry, I don't have a
tone of time today to write a group email, but things are great! I
love Japan and missionary work! It's the best. Have a great week, I'll
write more next week. Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment