This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, January 23, 2017

God loves His children

Hey everyone, it's been another great week! We went to two different
areas last week, Oizumi and Kamagaya. Both were great! In Kamagaya, we
were doing some street contacting and had a great experience. We
testified to a man that the teachings of Jesus Christ bring peace and
happiness to our lives, and he replied saying that he already feels
peace and happiness in his life. As I thought about what to say to
him, the spirit told me that God loves each of His children and wants
all to feel happy in life. There are many activities that will bring
us happiness and different things that will bring us peace. But the
only way we can feel real and true happiness and peace, is through
living the gospel of Jesus Christ. As I testified of this to him, I
felt the Spirit giving power to my words. Whether he felt it or not,
whether he accepted it or not, I once again felt the confirmation of
the spirit that these things are true. I'm so grateful to be here in
this amazing country, sharing this great gospel with God's children. I
pray you all can have experiences as this as you share your testimony.
Love you all, God speed!

Elder Snyder

スナイダー長老

No comments:

Post a Comment