This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Pile o' food!

Well, another week come and gone. This past week we went on exchanges
in two areas called Maebashi and Kasukabe. They both went well and got
to work with some great elders. In Maebashi, I ate one of the bigger
meals I've had. 6 pieces of huge karaage, which is just fried chicken,
taken and rice. It was crazy, but I'll send a picture. It was so good.
So actually right now I'm in an area called Oizumi, which is actually
a Portuguese speaking area. I'm working with 2 Brazilian elders until
Wednesday, so it's gonna be great. I'm excited!

I hope you we all able to take the challenge to study more about the
life of Christ. I have and it has been great. He is our Savior and our
Brother. Look to Him! Love you all, have a great week.

Elder Snyder

スナイダー長老




No comments:

Post a Comment