This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, March 21, 2016

(Hermana S.) Last interview and a quick note...

Hey fam!

I don't have too much time to write today... we're grocery shopping but just stopped at an internet cafe to write quick. Don't worry, I'll tell you lots of stories in person real soon! 

Today I had my last interview with President. SO WEIRD. But so great. I love President so much.  

This week Laura will be baptized! She's the mom and daughter of a family of members, so she's excited. Somehow, she just fell through the cracks and was never baptized. I like finding those people, the ones who are ready and desirous to be baptized. It's great uniting families! So next week I will send you lots of pics.

That's about all I have for this week!
LOVE YOU!
Hna. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment