This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, March 28, 2016

(Hermana S.) I'm happy!

Hello wonderfuls!

It's been a great week. I'm happy today! I'm pretty much happy every day, so today I'm happy too. :)

On Saturday, Laura was baptized! :D She is so happy and we are too. After her baptismal interview she walked up to us and just started crying; she was so happy that finally she would be able to be baptized. Then after her baptism she bore a little testimony and she got all choked up. She is so cute!!!!!!!!! Her dad was able to baptize her, he's been a member now for about a year and a half. It's just such a happy story. I love watching how the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives. 

Ha sido bien difícil encontrar a nuevos investigadores esta semana. Pues, no tan difícil encontrar a nuevos, sino encontrar a los ESCOGIDOS! Muchos son llamados pero pocos escogidos. Uno se hace escogido, pero las personas a las que hemos encontrado en esta semana no han querido hacerse escogidas. Me da mucha tristeza ver que realmente no tienen el deseo de cambiar ni cumplir con los compromisos. Es una prueba de nuestra fe pero seguiremos trabajando y buscando.

This week I could really learn about the need to be humble. I loved the General Women's Session of conference on Saturday. Service, charity, love, humility... so many things we can work on! I learned about forgiveness and repentance. I learned about Jesus Christ and His perfect example. 

I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Hna. Snyder






No comments:

Post a Comment