This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It was great to talk to most of you on Skype
yesterday. Glad to see everyone's doing well. So today was temple
Pday, which was great of course. This past week we did exchanges in
three different areas called Urayasu, Matsudo and YACHIYO! They were
all good, but it was great being back in my old home Yachiyo. I was
there for 6 months at the beginning of my mission and left about a
year ago. We were there on Saturday and Sunday, so I got to go to
church on Christmas and see all of the members which was nice. It's
great seeing different areas and working with different elders.

So right now I'm actually standing on a packed train headed out to
another area, Takasaki, which was actually my first area when I came
back out! I was only here for a transfer, but it'll be fun to work
there again.

Well, I hope you all had a great Christmas and put Christ at the
center. Love you all, talk to you next week!

Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment