This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

No more chocolate milk!


Hey fam!! 
The MTC is good.. hard but good. The language is starting to come.. I love being able to make sentences and hold a bit of a conversation now! My testimony really has grown, so that's good. And, yeah, I've gained some tonnage.. bout 15 lbs!! HA. The food is better that what I thought at first.. I was getting 2 or 3 plates and 2 or 3 cups of chocolate milk for every meal..... Until I weighed myself! haha. So I'm cutting back big time on the food.. and no more chocolate milk! So that's about it. So that's about all I can think of right now.. I'll be back a little later to send some pics so if there are any questions you can think of you can ask me and I'll reply later today!! I miss you all! Good luck with school kids and be good! Ai shitte imasu!
Love, Elder Snyder


 I got to be really good friends with Elder Wilkes.  He just left for Japan:
                                   
My favorite Japanese kid ever Elder Suzuki.. He's a big time bballer and I played with him every morning before he left.. I miss him a lot: 


My good buddies, Elder Richards and Elder Suzuki:


Me with 2 of the other Nihongine that left: 

Me and my cardboard ukelele:



No comments:

Post a Comment