This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Last email from the MTC!

Hello everyone! Last email from the MTC!! Wahoooo! I'm so ready to go! I can't wait to leave! We got our Flight plans and we leave Monday at 6am! Our plane leaves at 11:15. It's a 13 hour flight. We stop in Portland for 2 hours. It's super exciting! I'm able to call home at the airport! It will be at about 10ish my time! I guess the kids won't be home but maybe I can try to call in Portland too which will be after school I think. Thanks for the package mom!! That duffel will be great, thanks. And thanks for everything else! Email me more pics, I like seeing what's up with you all! Tell grandma I got her package and the applesauce was great. Everyone loves the snicker doodles she sent too. I'll be sending her a letter today. 

So not much new has happened the past week. Just getting ready to leave! We did get to hear from another Apostle on Tuesday! M. Russell Ballard! That was so awesome, and 2 weeks in a row! Sorry Kels, I think you might be outta luck when you get here 'cause they usually don't send them that often. But who knows, you might get lucky!. And Mom, I forgot to tell you this but a few weeks ago Jenny Oaks Baker spoke at one of our devotionals and she played her violin so that was sweet. That CD you sent me reminded me of that. On Sunday we also got to watch the Ogden temple rededication, which was pretty awesome!

So that's about it.. Next email will be next Monday from Japan!! Wahooooooooo! I can't wait! I miss you and love you all!
Love Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment