This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

P.S. I'm Zone Leader!

Hello from the MTC! I really have nothing to talk about... Haha. This week was the exact same as all the others! So I'm super excited that I only have 3.5 weeks left here! I am so ready to be in Japan. The MTC is getting old... It's nice but it's hard for me sometimes because I hate being cooped up in a room for 11 or 12 hours every day! But it's still great. The spirit is so strong here and I'm learning a lot of Japanese! So that's good! I can kinda have a little bit of a conversation about the gospel. I can't say anything about real life things though... We don't learn that in the MTC so I'll have to wait till I get out there! So that's about it... I love and miss you all!! The church is true!
Oh and good luck in your game today Gid!
Ai shitte imasu!
Love, Snyder Choro

Oh I forgot one thing. I was called as Zone Leader! That should be pretty interesting. We have to keep track of everyone in our branch and make sure they're doing okay! We have one of the biggest branches in the MTC too with about 60 people. So that'll keep me a little more busy! Okay that's it!
Love Elder Snyder
Arigato gozaimasu! Ai Shitte Imasu! Ja ne!
Thank you!! I love you! See ya later!
Ai, Snyder Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment