This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, November 2, 2015

(Elder S.) Busy, busy, busy!

Konnichiwa!

Another week in paradise has come and gone. The weeks go so fast on
the mission. It seems like I was just dying of heat in August and now
it's already chilly November!

So last week was pretty dang busy. On Monday we had a district p-day
which was lots of fun. My district is pretty funny. On Tuesday I went
on splits with an elder in my district. That went well. Then on
Wednesday we had District Meeting! Planning district meeting was one
thing that I was worried about when I first started out as district
leader. But I found out that Heavenly Father will direct us as we seek
His guidance! It's pretty cool how one part comes right after the
other. Then Thursday we had president interviews with the Naganos.
They are so cool! They're filled with so many awesome ideas and so
much guidance. I love em! On Saturday we had the ward Halloween party.
They take it pretty serious here, so it was pretty cool.

Our investigators are still progressing, some of them slowly but
surely. Lots of them are super busy and hard to meet, but I have faith
we'll be having some baptisms in the near future!

Sorry my emails have been short lately. I am doing great and loving it
here! I hope you all have begun to read conference talks again! Take
advantage of that modern day revelation and scripture! I love y'all
and pray for y'all!

Love, Elder Snyder
 

The District!

 One of my favorite meals, Japanese ramen and chashudon.


                 The man, the myth, the legend. Bishop Fukawa, my favorite Japanese
man ever. He's the coolest. He is keeping me updated on all the
American sports. He asked me the other day (jokingly, of course) if I
wanted to come over and watch some NBA games with him. It was tough to
say no.



 Saw this and thought of Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment