This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, October 5, 2015

(Hermana S.) I'm 21!

Hellllllo familia! I just received a picture of my sweet little niece!!! AWWWW! I am so happy!
And well, I turned 21 this week! That was weird! I am offically an adult! You know what we did on my birthday? The same things as all the other days! Haha. But it was super sweet because my district threw a little surprise party for me on Thursday. Love them! Being a missionary is the best because the people around you (other missionaries) are always trying to improve and serve and be more Christlike, so I think the little party was a manifestation of that.
General Conference was SO GREAT!!! Once more I'm going to copy and paste what I wrote to President :)

¡Estoy super feliz! He sido completamente edificada y enriquecida por la hermosa conferencia de ayer y sábado. De verdad, nunca habia preparado tanto para una conferencia y puedo decir que 100% valió la pena. Fuí a la conferencia en ayuno y realmente Presidente fue una experiencia muy especial para mí. Recibí respuestas a cada una de mis preguntas y sentí mucho el Espíritu y el amor de Dios. Tengo muchas cosas que aplicar.

Lo más especial fue que podía seguir sentiendo ese Espíritu aún después de la conferencia. Encontramos a una familia y tuve tanto calor en mi pecho que supe que esta familia era una familia escogida. Hemos buscado muchísimo y he sentido a veces que los nuevos que hemos encontrado son buenos pero no son los escogidos del Señor. Sé que Él quiere que encontremos a estas familias, sólo tenemos que seguir al Espíritu para encontrarlas. Y sé que Él nos guió para encontrar a esta familia.

Sé que nuestros líderes son inspiriados y ahora mi oración es que yo puedo tener "ojos para ver y oídos para oír" lo que el Señor quiere que haga en esta área.
It was a very special conference for me. I felt the Spirit so strongly! Did you? I already started "ponderizing" 3 Nephi 5:13 which says,

"
Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."
Can we ponderize this together? I love you all so much. I know this is the truth and I feel so happy to declare it everywhere I go all the time. Do it and you'll feel the same!
LOVE YOU!


My 21st birthday party! 

 A big futbol like 2 blocks from our house. It's the "World of Futbol", 
a museum or something cool like that. :)

 Chinese food in Mexico? Weird but delicious!

Mcdonalds?? Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment