This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, January 11, 2016

(Elder S.) Quick note..

Heyy everyone!! I am alive and well! So we had temple P-day today and then it was super busy when we got home. We had to teach a kids' English class and then we also had tutoring with the youth! 

Well, Koga is fun! And we live in a house with 4 elders. The big thing is... Our house is a 40 minute bike ride from the church and 20 minutes from the train station... It's long. Haha. That should be good for a few transfers! I also got to go my first mission leadership council which was awesome! It's pretty cool being involved in the business! Oh, I also have to retract what I said about the Eyring prophecy.. It's a little different so I'll let you know when I find out exactly what it is. But, I don't have much time, so I love you!! Have a great week!!


 Elder Snyder
& 緒方長老

No comments:

Post a Comment