This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, September 28, 2015

(Elder S.) Baptism!!


Well I feel like I say this every week, but it was another awesome
week. Yesterday was especially awesome because our main man Dennis got
baptized! I was lucky enough to have found him about a month ago and
then baptize him yesterday. Such an awesome miracle. He was so
prepared to recieve the Gospel. I have such a huge testimony of the
guidance of the Spirit in our lives because I experience it daily.  
I want you to know that the Spirit is so real. God talks to us
by the Holy Ghost through our thoughts and feelings. I'm so grateful
for the opportunity I have as a member of the restored church to
experience such promptings and revelation.

We now have another awesome investigator named Kaito! He came to
church for the second time yesterday and is just so awesome! This work
is awesome! Being a missionary is awesome! The church is true and all
that comes with it. God is our Father and Christ is our Savior. Never
forget it!

I hope y'all have a great week. Love you!!
Elder Snyder



No comments:

Post a Comment