This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, September 28, 2015

(Hermana S.) I love interviews!

Hello beautiful familia!
It's been a good week! I love this trio... seriously so fun. We laugh a lot. More than not I think. Haha!
Before I forget, did I already tell you that my little Cevallos is already training! We just finished her 12-week training program and now she's a trainer! I AM SO PROUD! I like to think that I had anything to do with it, but I know that it's just because she is so awesome. I love her! She told me she's a little nervous still, but I know that she's probably the best trainer ever.
Also, we had interviews this week as you could see on the blog. What a marvelous experience! Presidente is one of the most incredible people I have ever known. Wow. He has truly consecrated his life to doing the will of God and following the impressions of the Spirit. This interview was the answer to many prayers. Sometimes you reach a point where you just want to know what the Lord thinks of you. Is he happy with your efforts? Does He need more from you? In this interview I could feel so clearly God's love. The Spirit's witness is sure. How grateful I am to be in this mission! They say that you're called to a mission president, not to a mission. I really believe that. I can't imagine myself being anywhere else with any other mission president. The environment that President has created here in the mission really is incredible. I feel like an average missionary here would be an extrarordinarily obedient missionary anywhere else. President isn't just concerned about our testimonies or numbers; he is concerned about our conversion and moreover, our consecration.
 I don't have much time but just know that we're all doing great here in Tecnologico! Love you all so much! Happy day! 

Love, love, love, 
Hna. Snyder







No comments:

Post a Comment