This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, September 7, 2015

(Elder S.) I'm out of shape!


Well it was another pretty good week here in Yachiyo! I met up with my
new companion Elder Kuroiwa on Wednesday. He's a pretty goofy guy. So
far we're working pretty well together! Should be a good transfer. So
we played basketball on Friday which was fun but also made me realize
how out of shape I am. It's really, really bad. They have a pretty
decent group of guys but I wish I could've played 100%. Unfortunately,
I ran down the court three or four times and had a hard time.....
Haha, not quite that bad but I was so dead! I promised Bishop I'll work out
harder in the mornings so I'll be able to get my act together, haha.
But I'm pretty excited for that every week now.

Last week we got to take a recent convert named Okubo to the Temple to
do baptisms for the dead. It was a really awesome experience and he
was super happy. We're still just doing about the same as every week.
I don't have a lot of time so I won't  go into many details.

I love you guys and hope you have an awesome week!

Love Elder Snyder

スナイダー長老


No comments:

Post a Comment