This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, February 8, 2016

(Hermana S.) Loving our Leadership councils


Hello family!

What a good looking bunch of zone leaders training leaders and sister, right? Haha. I stick out like a sore thumb among all the sisters. Me and Sister Egbert!  Let me just tell you, that leadership council changed how I'll be working for the last two months of my mission. The theme: Teach repentance and baptize converts. Now, every time we contact, we talk about baptism! I think we as a mission HAD lost a bit of focus. But we're zoned in again. We're here to baptize!

With that being said, it's been a great week! We had seven golden investigators yesterday to church and I really am very grateful. This Saturday is the baptism of Michelle and Corayma. I love both of them. It has been a rather long way, especially for Corayma, but now they can reap the blessings of their conversion. Their baptisms will be Saturday at 6:30 pm. You are invited. :)

We also had the opportunity to work a lot with the sisters this week. I am very inspired by them.  They are working hard; they want to be obedient and find the elect.

We are working with members and they are supporting us a lot. When I got to the area, I was surprised to find that there was no real connection between the neighborhood and us, but I am very pleased that the members are supporting us a lot.

I am very happy and we are seeing great progress in the area. The Lord is listening. Certainly the miracle always comes after the trial of our faith.

Today my companion and I are going to the plaza for the first time! In 16 months I've never seen the big clock tower, famous in Pachuca. So today's the day! I don't have much time because we're just about to leave, so that's all she wrote. Pray for Michelle, Corayma, Hazarídt, Carlos, Fernanda, Manuel, Jenny, Yesenia, the Mendez family, the Cruz family, and everyone else we're teaching!

Love you so much!
Sister. Snyder

Inline image 1








Displaying IMG_2058.JPG
Displaying IMG_2058.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment