This is our blog about the adventures and experiences of two Snyder kids as they serve missions, one in Mexico and one in Japan, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These are the weekly emails and pictures they send home.

Monday, February 29, 2016

(Hermana S.) My last transfer! Whaaat?

Hi fam!

Today I feel really weird because it's the first day of my last transfer. How is that even possible? Tomorrow Hermana Castellanos is headed home to Oaxaca. And it came to pass that Hermana Snyder ends with a ton of companions! 11! Wow! My new companion is Hermana Martínez, from Tampico (like 7 hours from here). Should be a great cycle with lots of success, starting on Saturday with Jeni's baptism. WHOO!!

Um, I don't know what to write today. Cambios are always really weird. New companion, new way to do things, all that jazz. I'm excited for this cycle. Don't think for even a second that I'm trunky. Heck no! Sorry guys, I love you, but I don't really want to see you. Haha. That's not true, I am excited to see you! But why can't I just say hi, hug you, and then come back to being a missionary? 

So it's true, Cecilio was baptized on Saturday and it was so cute. He bore his testimony and said that he had never let anyone into his house for safety reasons... until we knocked on his door. He said his life has filled up with peace and tranquility. 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

I'm proud of you for having that new family over for dinner! In the ward, they started a new thing called "Adopt a recent convert or investigator." It's pretty self-explanatory, so you guys can do it too! Adopt that new family; make them feel like part of the branch; let them feel your love. They're like newborn babies! They need your help in this wonderful, challenging transistion.

Love you so much! 





No comments:

Post a Comment